The IPA maintains a robust Physician Directed Committee structure to ensure ongoing strategic review and development of IPA programs and processes. Each committee has specific goals and objectives and reports key activities and findings to the IPA Board of Directors on a regular basis. Strategic planning and implementation with physician input and direction is critical to the ongoing development of IPA programs.
Summary of IPA Committee activities
(click on a Committee for additional detail):
- Oversees all IPA processes in representations of the Board of Directors.
- The Executive Committee membership is comprised of the IPA Board Officers as well as each Board Committees Chairperson.
- Closely Monitor administrative budget, medical expenditures and overall financial viability of the organization.
Clinical Care Management Committee
- Develop, monitor and oversee all clinical program activities of the IPA, including utilization, quality, imaging and behavior health initiatives.
- Correlate and integrate IPA clinical programs with health plan and payer programs and strategies.
- Assist in the development and implementation of clinical programs which support the IPA strategic plan.